Find out more about CBD and how it can enrich your life. Our cannabis oil products are pure and made for your good health.
What is Cannabis?
Cannabis is a plant packed with more than 400 different compounds, most of them useful for human health. More than 60 of these are cannabinoids, the most common being cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9 tetrahydro-cannabinol (THC). They are vital as alternative medical treatments for people who are ill.
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabis is packed with chemical compounds called cannabinoids stored in the flowers of the cannabis plant. These active chemicals offer plenty of recreational and medicinal qualities which network with the body’s endocannabinoid system to maintain immune system balance.
There are hundreds of different cannabinoids in each cannabis plant. The most common cannabinoids are THC, which makes the user high, and CBD, which has no side effects. Both are incredible healing therapies.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most common cannabinoids extracted from the cannabis plant for use as an alternative therapy. CBD offers noteworthy medical benefits for myriad human conditions of body, mind and spirit. It does not make the user high or “stoned” as it is anti-psychoactive.
CBD is the perfect health fix that you can take every day for the following reasons:
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Antipsychotic effects
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps fight cancer
- Relieves nausea
- May treat seizures
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Lowers risk of diabetes
- Boosts immune system
Why Do YOU Need Herbology Life Cannabis Oil Products?
- Our products are real.
- They are natural, additive and preservative free.
- We care about your health.
- We offer unique CBD products that enrich lives daily.
- Our natural organic products contain high quality CBD and other natural ingredients to promote valuable lifestyles.
What are the Differences Between CBD and THC?CBD and THC both come from the cannabis plant but have very different effects on the body and mind. THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid and is often used for recreational purposes. It is also a potent natural healer. CBD is a very effective alternative medication with no side effects. These are the main differences:
- THC affects the mind, being psychotic; CBD is anti-psychotic so can also mitigate the effects of the THC.
- THC can assist the body as an appetite stimulant, pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. CBD has numerous benefits for the body especially inflammation, energy and pain.
- THC is mostly illegal as it has been abused and is addictive; CBD is legal in many countries as medical cannabis.
- THC is available mainly as edibles and powerful extracts; CBD comes in the form of tinctures, drops, capsules and suppositories. Both can come in creams for muscle and joint pain.
How does CBD Work?CBD is very unlike THC and other cannabinoids. All cannabinoids cling to receptors, or protein binding sites, in the body, being able to control that receptor’s conduct. We find CB1 receptors in the brain and central nervous system, linked to movement, coordination, pain, sensory perception, memory, thought and hormone functioning. We find CB2 receptors mostly in the immune system where they decrease inflammation and pain. THC tends to bind with CB1 receptors in the brain, hence the high people experience. CBD does not bind to the receptors like other cannabinoids do. But it does influence the way the brain processes pain.
What CBD Does for You
- Anti-psychotic – calming and not associated with changes in the brain
- Anti-inflammatory & analgesic – decreases serious inflammation and pain by hindering transmission of neurons in pain pathways
- Anti-nausea – decreases vomiting caused by toxins, in low doses
- Anti-anxiety – calming effect also great for panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Benefits seizures – improved alertness, sleep patterns and moods; reduced intensity and frequency of seizures
- Diabetes – lower fasting insulin levels and smaller waist circumferences in people using CBD; noticeable impacts on glucose, insulin and insulin resistance.
- Improved heart health – prevents damage to arteries caused by a high glucose diet, inflammation or the onset of type 2 diabetes; reduces unstable arteries which can lead to leaky gut syndrome, etc
- Treats cancer – forces cancer cells to die, stops tumours spreading; stops tumour food supply (new blood vessels). Slows down the spread of the cancerous cells, therefore tumours. Treats symptoms including nausea, pain, inflammation, depression, insomnia and lack of appetite.